We get things done by collaborating with like-minded, innovative people and organisations. It is a way of working that aligns with our values.
- Collaborate as a way of changing the world, together.
- Create by bringing new ideas, leveraging old paradigms and fostering an atmosphere of collaboration.
- Consult freely, speaking fearlessly with tact and discretion.
- Commit to what we do, then do.
- Care about physical safety, child safety and protect the hearts of those most vulnerable.
- Celebrate success and cheer, because we want to be here.
Exciting plans for 2016
- The TRACTION e-Bike program. Students will have the opportunity to build an electric bicycle from donated parts and learn about innovative and sustainable technologies powering vehicles of the future.
- Partnership with a new Brisbane social enterprise assembling bamboo bicycles will be an excellent experience for students with the potential to have specific skills certified.
- Design and production of a TRACTION branded bicycle. Students will collaborate with Industrial Designers to develop a new bicycle for sale and/or donation with support from staff of a national bicycle retailer.