JOYRIDE FOR TRACTION 2018
Join us for the first "Joyride" fundraising event and help TRACTION empower young people in need.
We'll kick off with a coffee at Darra then head to the Scenic Rim for BBQ Brunch and Moto Lineup.
Donations are tax deductible. Coffee and BBQ brunch included.
WHEN & WHERE
7:00am Coffee @ Darra
5 Archimedes Street, Darra
8:00am Depart for Scenic Rim (see suggested route map)
9:30am Moto Lineup, photos & BBQ Brunch
"Nindooinbah", Nindooinbah House Rd, Beaudesert
11:00am Head home.
SUGGESTED ROUTE MAP
Event Terms & Conditions
- This is a fundraising event and guests must register to help TRACTION determine catering requirements.
- Guests are expected to make a $50 donation per vehicle to register. All Donations are tax deductible.
- Coffee at West End and the BBQ brunch at the destination will be provided at no extra cost.
- Donations made are on a 'per vehicle' basis, so if you're brining a pillion passenger on your motorcycle or other friends & family in your car, only one donation is expected for the vehicle. i.e. you don't need to make a donation for each person travelling with you on your bike or in your car.
- Whilst guests may choose to travel together or in convoy, this is not to be considered an 'organised ride/drive'.
- Please consider the safety of others if travelling to and from the event venues in convoy. All guests are responsible for their own travel and are reminded that they participate at their own risk.
- Winner of the "Joyride" draw will be announced a week before the event. The event supporters may require paperwork to be completed by riders for insurance and legal purposes. A copy of a valid licence will need to be provided.
Copyright TRACTION Community 2018
TRACTION Programs are run under the auspices of BWC (Briswestcare Association Inc) - a Charitable Organisation with Public Benevolent Institution status granted by the Australian Taxation Office - Ref: AF1595C/SF8939B.
Interested in running a TRACTION Program in your community?