PROGRAM OUTCOMES, SOCIAL IMPACT & SUCCESS
TRACTION programs help participants take action to:
- Increase engagement and school attendance
- Improve behaviour and community contribution
- Enhance academic effort and performance
- Enhance confidence and self-esteem, practical, vocational, social and life skills
- Foster independence, secure and retain work experience, training and employment opportunities
Here's a selection of posts that celebrate success from @tractionbuilds. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Copyright TRACTION Community 2019
TRACTION Programs are run under the auspices of JOII Community Ltd (formerly Briswest Care Association Inc)
ABN 88 870 117 146
A Charitable Organisation with Public Benevolent Institution status granted by the Australian Taxation Office - Ref: AF1595C/SF8939B.